We all know that there are many tips and tricks of windows but we are familiar with only few tips and tricks of windows. Here are some tips and tricks regarding windows which will help you to work with windows easily and to know about some featured apps of windows.
Table of Contents
- 1. Open System Properties Quickly
- 2. How To Create Your Own Shortcut Key
- 3. Double Click On Top Left To Close Windows
- 4. Check Your PC Performance
- 5. Enable Item Check Boxes
- 6. Add Additional Clocks
- 7. Speed Up Your PC With Readyboost
- 8. Open Any Website With Run and search
- 9. Open Program More Than One Time In Taskbar
- 10. Minimize All Open Windows
- 11. Active GodMode – Read Full Article
- 12. Safe Your Data With BitLocker
- 13. Open Programs With Full Screen Directly
- 14. Sticky Notes
1. Open System Properties Quickly
Continuous Press of Alt key + Double Click on any files, programs, icons etc. to show Properties.
2. How To Create Your Own Shortcut Key
You can create your own shortcut key for your favorite programs or apps, just go to Properties and click on shortcut tab and fill the Shortcut key field.
3. Double Click On Top Left To Close Windows
Close any open windows programs with double click on top left part of open programs.
4. Check Your PC Performance
Check your PC performance with Task Manager and Resource Monitor.
Open task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and click on Performance tab to see your computer performance.
Now open resource monitor at below of performance tab in task manager also you can search “resmon” to directly open resource monitor. Resource monitor provide you to see the overview of CPU, memory and disk performance.
5. Enable Item Check Boxes
We all know about multiple selection using the Ctrl key and space bar. By enabling check boxes your selection becomes easy.
Go to any folder and click on view tab and mark on Item check boxes. After doing this you will see the small check box on upper left corner of any item.
6. Add Additional Clocks
You can normally setup for a single clock for only your country time, but you can also add additional clocks of different country time.
Go to date and time setting and click on additional clock tab to add extra clock.
7. Speed Up Your PC With Readyboost
To Know How ReadyBoost Is Helpful Speeding Up Your PC – Read Full Article
8. Open Any Website With Run and search
Press Windows Logo+R to open run and enter website address to open website in your default browser. Also this works in windows search.
9. Open Program More Than One Time In Taskbar
Continuous Press Shift + Click on any program to open program or app more than one time in taskbar.
10. Minimize All Open Windows
Minimize your all open windows with simple shortcut – Windows logo + M
11. Active GodMode – Read Full Article
12. Safe Your Data With BitLocker
BitLocker Drive Encryption is available in windows 7 ultimate and enterprise , also in windows 8 bitlocker is available. BitLocker helps you to protect your documents and other important data by encrypting the entire drive.
How To Setup BitLocker: Right click on entire drive and click on Turn on BitLocker.
13. Open Programs With Full Screen Directly
Go to Properties → Click on shortcut tab → Change run option to maximized from normal window.
14. Sticky Notes
Sticky notes is reminder that is placed on your desktop. Sticky notes is tool that helps you to write anything on windows desktop. For example if you want to note any mobile number temporary then you can note down on sticky notes.
How To Open: Search “Sticky Notes” and Find It
How To Change Color: Right click on sticky notes and change color
Change Text Style And Size:
Ctrl+B → Bold
Ctrl+I → Italic
Ctrl+U → Underline
Ctrl+T → Strike through
Ctrl+Shift+L → Bulleted list
Ctrl+Shift+> → Increase text size
Ctrl+Shift+< → Decrease text size
The above Windows tricks are working in All Windows Versions like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc. If you find some awesome Windows tips and tricks, then comment below.