Today I solved wireless Internet not working issue. Last few days, I am working on this issue and finally I got the solution for this problem. On my friends PC, the Wireless internet not working on his laptop and he calls me to solve this issue. So I use some fixes to solve this issue and I solved it. There many things that connected to wireless issue. Wireless Internet depends on many factors. If one of those factors is missing that causing the wireless. So follow the simple steps to solve this issue.
Table of Contents
- How To Fix Wireless Internet Not Working
- Solved: Wireless Internet Not Working
How To Fix Wireless Internet Not Working
1. Check Your Wireless Key
First, check your wireless key working or not. If working, then check on/off status.
2. Check Your Wireless Range
If your laptop not in range of wireless then Wireless internet not working properly. So keep your laptop within range of your wireless router or access point. If you’re in wireless range, then contacting wireless internet service providers and complain for a low range solution.
3. Check Your Wireless Adapter
If your Wireless Adapter not working then it’s cause the wireless internet. So first check your wireless adapter working or not working.
4. Check Your Wireless Network Strength
Many times Wireless network not working because of low strength. So check your wireless network strength is ok or not ok. If there are problem in wireless network strength the contact your wireless internet providers and complain it.
After checking above topics now check your Wireless internet, if Wireless internet not working, then follow below steps to solve this issue.
Solved: Wireless Internet Not Working
1. Update Your Wireless Driver Software
- Open search and type “Device Manager” then open it.
- Now click Network Adapter.
- Right click on your wireless adapter and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Search Automatically For Updated Driver Software and finish it.
2. Restart Your Wireless
- Unplug your wireless for 30 seconds and then restart it.
3. Configure Right Type Of Internet
- Open Command Prompt and type “netsh wlan add filter networktype=network type” and Enter.
- There are two types of network: adhoc or infrastructure
4. Manually Connect To A Wireless Network
- Open search and type “Network And Sharing Center” then open it
- Click Set up a new connection or network.
- Click Manually connect to a wireless network.
- And enter your network details.
So if you have problems with wireless internet access then try it above solution. If above solutions are not working, then contact internet service providers and discuss your problem with providers. For other questions, please comment below.