Recently Microsoft released Windows 8.1. It is familiar, faster, smart search and that gives you more apps. But there are unusual error occurred in installation. The Error says “An error had occurred and the installation was unsuccessful. Try again. Error code: 0×80070004”. Mostly this problem occurred in non-English version of Windows 8.1. So follow simple steps to solve this error.
Recommended Windows 8 Solutions:
- Solved: Search Option Not Working In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Store App Not Working In Windows 8/8.1
- Solved: Bluetooth Device Not Working In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Bluetooth Device Not Working In Windows 8
- Solved: Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, Keyboard and Headphones Keeps Disconnecting In Windows 8
Fix: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0×80070004
First check your built-in Administrative account is activated.
Right click on the start button and Open “Command Prompt (Admin)”. You can also find “Command Prompt (Admin)” to press (Windows Logo + X).
Now type “mklink C:\Users D:\Users” and hit Enter to Run this command.
That’s it, Now try again to install windows 8.1. If you have any question about this problem please comment below or you can also Submit your problems and questions on ask.wiknix.com.