Last night Sleep mode not working in Windows 8. The problem is, when I closed the laptop lid the display off but the computer doesn’t Sleep. Also keyboard doesn’t respond anymore. Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 won’t sleep by click on sleep option. After check event logs and other information finally I find the error. There are error in lock screen, your computer hang on at lock screen and keyboard not working. In simple words Windows 8 lock screen doesn’t load properly. If you have to log on the PC the you have to do power off by pressing the power button for a short time, after again press power button to start your Windows 8 PC. So here I give you a tip to solve this sleep problems in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Fix: Sleep Mode Not Working In Windows 8 And Windows 8.1
1. Disconnect the other USB device and other cables. This is working for me. I removed my 3G modem from PC and then trying to Sleep, and it’s working.
2. Clean your PC with CCleaner. (Find CCleaner Here)
3. Uninstall unauthorized software and apps. (Best Uninstaller Software)
4. Update latest drivers from Windows store and make your PC up to date.
5. Open CMD and run command “sfc /scannow“. Restart your PC after complete scanning.
If This Post Helpful for You, Then Follow Me:
If you have any problem, then you are free to comment. You can also submit your issues on ask.wiknix.com.