PDF is a very popular document format – and for good reason. It is platform independent and can be read on practically any device, while at the same time preserving any formatting so that it looks the same regardless of platform. Additionally it has numerous other features as well, including a variety of options to secure and protect it.
The one drawback of PDFs is really not the fault of the format itself, but rather a lack of good software options to edit PDF files. Most free or inexpensive PDF editors only have the most basic features, whereas the editors that do have more extensive features cost an arm and a leg. The good news is that there is at least one exception: Movavi PDF Editor for Mac.
To put it simply Movavi PDF Editor for Mac is a simple PDF reader and editor for Macs that tries to provide the best of both worlds. While it isn’t designed to compete directly with more professional PDF editors, its blend of features should help you to alter your PDF files in many different ways.
With the features in Movavi PDF Editor for Mac you will be able to:
- View PDFs and images in formats such as JPG or PNG. Each document or image will be displayed in tabs, to make it easier to work with multiple documents at the same time.
- Scale pages to zoom in or zoom out at a range of 25% to 400%.
- Add, remove or rearrange pages in PDF documents so that new pages can be appended, the sequence of pages can be altered, or individual pages can be extracted and saved as standalone PDF documents.
- Insert images into PDF documents and adjust their size, orientation and position to fit.
- Include content from Word, Excel, Photoshop or AutoCAD by exporting them into PDFs then merging them with existing PDF documents.
- Save PDF pages as images and vice versa with support for either JPG or PNG image formats.
More features are being added to Movavi PDF Editor for Mac constantly, but already you should be starting to see how useful it could be. Effectively it is a PDF editor (http://www.movavi.com/pdf-editor-mac/) that should help you to edit your PDFs for most purposes, such as extracting or appending pages. Due to how intuitive it is, learning the ropes won’t take long either.
Assuming you want to be able to tweak your PDF files and edit them in some of the ways listed above – go ahead and try Movavi PDF Editor for Mac. It is likely to surprise you how easy it is to edit PDF files with its help, and you probably won’t look back once you do.