Rainmeter is one of the most popular desktop customization program for windows, It’s popularity is growing more and more because of the unique concept of customization tool and many skins available on the web, So you can easily download and install rainmeter skins. Rainmeter skins provide you with all useful data and information on your desktop, Rainmeter easily shows your computer activity on your windows desktop, like battery power, memory, clock, notes, speed of Internet, CPU, RSS reader, weather, Wi-Fi, IP address etc.
Related post – Organize Your Desktop Icons With Fences
Rainmeter is growing day by day because there are thousands of skins available on the web, also rainmeter is open source software and free of charge. So lets customize your desktop step by step.
How To Use Rainmeter
- First Download and Install Rainmeter (Select right rainmeter version 32 or 64 bit)
- After installing rainmeter customize it -> Open rainmeter (shows on the system tray) ->Select proper skin and click on Load to show on your desktop
Note: To change the country code in weather option click here.
 Clam Beach Desktop
For making clam beach desktop you will need to:
1. Download the Clam beach wallpaper
2. Download and Install the Enigma rainmeter skin and for big clock install the Arcs rainmeter skin
3. Load the step by step options of Enigma skin and customize it.
 Colorful Leaves Desktop
For making colorful leaves desktop you will need to:
 Superman Desktop
For making superman desktop you will need to:
You can customize your desktop yourself with different rainmeter skins. If you have any problem with customization please comment below.