Microsoft released windows 8 and then released its update as windows 8.1. There were many new updates made in windows 8.1. And now before couple of days, Microsoft released the august update of windows 8.1. It’s not of a lot importance but it has improved the security system of the operating system.
Some of the improvements made in the august update of windows 8.1 are:
1. Better Precision Touch pad – Three new settings are made in the touchpad.
- When mouse gets connected, leave touch pad on.
- Right clicks allowed on touch pad.
- Also double tab and drag.
2. Enables the Miracast Receive.
3. Login prompts are minimized for share point online.
So, if you want to just update your windows 8.1 to the august update then just open PC Settings → Update and Recovery → Windows Update → Install the updates.
If This Post Helpful for You, Then Follow Me:
Microsoft has also written on their blog that we are regularly working to deliver the people the best ever operating system that just don’t stops them of their work and less problems arises to all.