Exodus is the add-on on Kodi that allows you to watch online movies, TV and live shows. Basically exodus searches the content you needed on the online and streams for you for you from various service providers. So, exodus is very good add-on to watch latest movies and shows without wasting lots of hours from finding movies and shows. So, here are the steps to install exodus on kodi.
For your information keep kodi updated for the latest optimizations and fixes. So download the latest version first and install before doing these steps.
Before installing exodus add-on check if you have enabled option to install from unknown sources. See the image below.
How to Install Exodus Kodi (Latest)
1. Open kodi.
2. Select settings.
3. Open file manager.
4. Select add source.
5. Click on none.
6. Now type https://i-a-c.github.io/repo and press OK.
7. Now, enter name for this media as iac and press OK.
8. Now, come again on the home screen.
9. Now, select add-ons (left hand side).
10. Select browser (Open box type icon).
11. Now, select install from zip file.
12. Select iac.
13. Now, select repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip.
14. Wait for the installation and go ached to the steps after you see installed notification.
15. Now, select Install from the repository.
16. Select Exodus redux repository and go to video add-ons.
17. Now, click install and wait for the installed notification.
18. Now, in your add-ons section in your home screen, open exodus redux.
19. Now, click on tools.
20. Click on settings: providers.
21. Click module provider source change it to lambda scrapers.
22. Now open lambda scraper settings.
23. Now, select enable all providers and press OK.
24. And the setup is done now for the exodus add-on installation.
Most of the time this process is not problematic at all but sometimes it makes difficult to install the add-on so update the kodi version and start from the first step again. If problem persist check for the link and correct it if it’s not typed correctly. Check for the internet connection if it says download error. It applies to all windows versions, raspberry pie and fire sticks.