Here I have a solution for ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED error in google chrome. This type of error occurs due to some error in DNS settings. When you try to open any website, for example wiknix.com, the message as below appears,
This site can’t be reached
wiknix.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
The error displayed above appears in chrome. Moreover, the main reason behind this error is DNS setup, we can get it solved by setting up the DNS properly. But, in many cases, setting up DNS doesn’t work. So, I have listed other solution also. So, if you see server DNS address could not be found followed by ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED in chrome, then just try the below solutions and tell us if it works.
Solution 1: Start with the simplest – Clear Cookies and other site and plugin data
- Ctrl + H in chrome and the history page will open.
- Click on “Clear browsing data“.
- Check “Cookies and other site and plugin data” and click on “Clear browsing data” below.
- That’s it. Restart chrome.
If the error appears again, follow below solution.
Solution 2: Flush DNS using command prompt admin
Step 1. Open command prompt admin and run below command
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
Step 2. Restart your PC after running above commands.
If still the error appears, follow below solution.
Solution 3: Change DNS servers
- Open “Network and Sharing Center” by following the path – Control Panel→Network and Internet→Network and Sharing Center
- Open the connection you are using by clicking on it and open “Properties” at below.
- Open Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) by double clicking on it.
- Check on “Use the following DNS server addresses” and enter the below values
- Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124
- Check on “Validate settings upon exit” and click OK to save settings and restart your PC.
The solution for DNS error, ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED chrome is as given above. So, if you are facing this problems while visiting any website then, try one of the above solution and get it solved. Also, tell us if none of the above solution works for you, we will try to find out the new solution for this error.