ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE is a google chrome error that appears on the screen while browsing internet on a PC or an Android device. When I faced this error, primarily I tried some basic solutions and it worked for me. When computer and mobile geeks face this error, they won’t need to google the solution of this problem because they try with some basic fixes and gets the problem solved most probably. So, you can understand from that, the solution of the error ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE is simple and easy.
The error appears as below:
This site can’t be reached
xyz.xyz.xyz is unreachable
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics
Here I will provide you the solution of this error for PC and Android device.
Table of Contents
Solution for ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome Android App
Solution: Clear Chrome app data
1. Go to your device Settings.
2. Open Apps from there.
3. Find Chrome and open it.
4. Click on Storage and click Manage Storage.
5. Click on Clear all data. That’s it.
Solution for ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome PC
1. Try opening the webpage you are looking for in incognito mode. If the error don’t appear there, clearing cache and cookies is the working solution.
2. Open chrome history using Ctrl+H.
3. Click on Clear browsing data from the left side.
4. Select All time on the Time range and check the cookies and cache options.
5. Click on clear data.
Check if the error still persists or not. If yes, try below fix.
Solution 2: Remove unnecessary extensions and apps
1. Click on options at the top right corner.
2. Point the cursor on More tools and click on Extensions.
3. Disable and delete the unwanted extensions and relaunch chrome.
The ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE chrome error may also appear due to problem in your internet connection or may be the website’s issue. Before going through the solutions, just try visiting the address in different browser to check if the problem is with chrome or not.