Deleting account of Facebook, Google and Twitter is permanently removing your account data other all details from their websites and servers. Deleting an account of any of these can take several days so keep in mind that you cannot delete an account immediately. So, how to delete account of Facebook, Google and Twitter? Here are the steps.
Note: This is a process to permanently delete your account so, beware of that. These results are irreversible.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Facebook account
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Now, click on the down arrow button located top right side.
3. Now, click on settings.
4. Now, click your Facebook information in the left column.
5. Click on delete your account and information.
6. Now, click on delete account.
How to Delete Google account
1. Go to https://myaccount.google.com.
2. Log in to your Google account.
3. Now click on data and personalization.
4. Under Download, delete, or make a plan for your data click on delete a service or your account.
5. Now, under delete your Google account, click delete your account.
How to Delete Twitter account
1. Go to twitter.com and login.
2. Click on settings and privacy under user icon on top right side.
3. Under account section, scroll down click on deactivate my account.
Note: Twitter Facebook accounts cannot be deleted immediately. It can take up to 30 days to delete your account. Ones you deactivate the account, twitter will delete it after 30 days. So you have time to reactivate it in case you change your mind.
Before deletion, you can always download your data from Facebook, Twitter and Google. You can download photos, videos, posts and your whole profile details. You can’t download that after deleting your account or deactivating your account. You have to download all them first.