Gmail password or Google password are same of Google account password and that are necessary to be changed at frequent intervals because for the security reasons. Sometimes you mistakenly set a hard password and don’t want to be forgotten so change it as soon as possible. So here are the some easiest ways to change Gmail password and protect your account!
Table of Contents
1. Change password using gmail.com
1. Open internet browser and log on to gmail.com.
2. Log in to your Gmail account.
3. Go to Google account by clicking on your account (right side top).
4. Now, in the Google account, click on the security tab.
5. In the security tab, Click on the password.
6. Now enter again your old password and choose a new password.
You can directly go to myaccount.google.com if you have already logged in and follow the steps.
2. Change password on mobile via Gmail app
1. Open Gmail app.
2. Now tap on top left side button to expand the menu.
3. Now tap on the settings.
4. Now, tap on Manage your Google account.
5. Tap on security and tap on password.
6. Now enter an older password for verification.
7. Now, enter a new password and renter new password for confirmation.
To change password with Gmail app please update the Gmail app to latest version to get rid of any errors during changing password. For your security, use a secured internet connection. Don’t change Gmail passwords by using public Wi-Fi. If you are changing password by gmail.com than you should use a good and updated internet browser.