Are you looking to purchase a unique Garmin powered Smartwatch without empting your pocket? If yes, your wait will over, as Amazon is offering a massive discount of $150 on the most popular Vivoactive HR GPS Smartwatch powered by Garmin to make its Prime Day Deal of 2018 a memorable one.
Features of Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smartwatch at a Glance
- Comes with regular fits circumference between minimum 137mm and maximum 195mm on the wrist
- Features high-resolution color, sunlight-readable and touch-screen option
- Allows monitoring of heart beat rate on a round the clock basis, as it has elevated wrist heart technology to provide details about the heart rate without any requirement of an additional strap.
- Use the smartwatch to set notifications from your mobile phones and display them while you pair it by using any compatible type of Smartphone.
- Vivoactive HR GPS Smartwatch gives battery backup of 8 days in Smartwatch mode, activity and watch tracking modes, while 13 hours in GPS mode.
Elevated Heart Technology and in-Built Apps make the Smartwatch a Lucrative Deal
Elevate Heart Technology tracks your heart rate while you wear it on your wrist, gauge your efforts by eliminating the requirement of additional chest strap. In addition, you may download freely available customized watch faces and applications to add style to the colored touchscreen device. If this is not enough, by using ConnectIQ online store you will get plenty of innovative features and apps.
Next, the Smartwatch provides with GPS-enabled biking, running, skiing, swimming, golf, snowboarding, paddle boarding, rowing and various other activity tracking features directly on the wrist. Thus, you may indulge yourself tons of physical exercises and sports activities for many hours in a day, while your phone device remains in safe condition. Therefore, be ready to buy the Garmin powered Smartwatch to get in your wrist and save $150 on the Prime Day 2018 of Amazon.