We all know that Facebook is a large social networking site that connect peoples easily and safely. But many times many people tags you using dirty words in your profile, and accidentally you like many pages that really embarrass you. The solution of all this embarrassing stuff on your profile is new Facebook app “Facewash“.
Fashwash is a social scrubber that helps you to clean up your Facebook history that really embarrass you and clean the dirtiness of spam or other crazy things or dirty words used by others. Facewash scans your profile photos, wall posts, other post on your wall and liked pages.
This amazing Facebook free app is developed by trio from Kent State University, and created free app by Camden Fullmer, Daniel Gur and David Steinberg.
How To Use Facewash Social Scrubber
1. First of all go to Fashwash website → facewa.sh
2. Then click on “Get Started” to login with your facebook account
3. Click on “Go to app” of facewash social scrubber
4. Then Click “Allow” to open Facewash Social Scrubber
5. After this click on “Start” to begin the cleaning process
You can also scan few post with custom search (See in the above image). You can search your post and clean up your actual post. You can clean up and use this app as per your wish. After using this app you will see cleanest face of your Facebook profile.
You Can Clean Dirtiness From The Following Things
- Comments posted on your wall
- Comments on your photos you are tagged in
- Photos you posted
- Links that you have liked
- Photos that you have liked
- Status updates you have posted
- Pages that you are fan of
If This Post Helpful for You, Then Follow Me:
Facewash will perform very well for cleaning and washing your Facebook profile you have ever seen.