We know how tedious it can be at times to recover the lost or deleted data from various sources. If you don’t have the backup of your data, then you might need to take some added measures to recover it. To do this, users often take the assistance of data recovery tools. As you know, data recovery is a process of retrieving lost, deleted, or formatted data from a data storage unit. This could be the native storage of your system or a secondary unit like an external hard drive or a USB flash drive.
While there are a few data recovery software out there, only a few of them can yield the desired results. For instance, Wondershare Recoverit is one of the most advanced and sophisticated tools that can help you retrieve your lost content. It doesn’t matter if you have accidentally deleted your data files or whether your system has been compromised, Recoverit will come handy to you on numerous occasions. Read on and learn more about this remarkable solution.
Table of Contents
How to resolve data loss?
Our data plays a vital role in our life. Needless to say, losing it unexpectedly can be a nightmare. The good news is that by using a data recovery tool, we can easily get it back. When our data is initially deleted from the system, it isn’t removed permanently. Only the pointers allocated to it in the address registry are reassigned. While you can’t access your data, it still remains in the unit for the time being. To start with, you can give Wondershare Recoverit a try.
Though, there are a few techniques besides Recoverit that one can try after experiencing data loss. For instance, here are two of these simple solutions that you can also try:
- Visit a professional repair shop: This is one of the first solutions that people think of after experiencing a data loss. While it might help you retrieve your data, it is definitely not the best solution. Firstly, a professional can charge you a lot to restore your data. Also, your data might be accessed by them and they can later misuse it. Therefore, you should only visit a professional whom you trust with your private information.
- DIY (including physical fix and software solution): If you are tech-savvy, then you can also take the control yourself and try some solutions to recover the lost data. Sometimes, people try to attach their storage unit to another system to check if it works. If the hard drive has undergone a physical damage, then you can learn how to fix it as well. Another way to resolve this issue is by using a data recovery tool. There are a few reliable data recovery software (like Recoverit) that one can use to perform an extensive data recovery.
Recoverit is a highly sophisticated and advanced tool that can recover all kinds of data from your data source. This includes lost, deleted, or inaccessible data files from your hard drive and other external storage devices. The tool has different levels of scanning algorithms. Besides a normal scan, you can also perform a deep scan or all-around scan as well. With an impressive data recovery rate of more than 96% it is certainly a reliable recovery application.
Features of Recoverit
- It can recover your lost or deleted data caused due to different scenarios. This includes shift+delete, removal from recycle bin, accidental deletion, and more.
- Even if your data has been lost due to a corrupt hard drive, virus attack, or damaged unit, Recoverit can help you access your data back.
- The tool can also help you recover data from other storage units like digital cameras, video recorder, USB drives, etc.
- It supports different types of content like document, images, videos, audio, email with their respective formats.
- It follows a fast and a deep scan algorithm.
- It supports Windows Preinstallation Environment and can recover data from a crashed system as well.
- Extremely easy to use with reliable results
- Support all the leading disk formats such as Fat32, NTFS etc.
- Can recover data from different scenarios
- You can get a preview of the recovered data and retrieve it selectively.
- Users can recover their data with a single click and by following a few simple steps.
- Comes with a trial version and money-back guarantee
- The trial version only has limited features
- Currently, it is only available for Windows and Mac systems.
How to use Recoverit to retrieve your lost data?
One of the best things about Wondershare Recoverit is that no prior technical knowledge is needed to use it. It has a user-friendly interface and will let you restore your data with a single click. The fast scan speed is driven by a powerful inbuilt data-analyzer. It provides data recovery option from different scenarios like Deleted Files Recovery, Recycles Bin Recovery, Formatted Disk Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, and more. Moreover, it supports recovery from a variety of storage media including hard drive, USB flash drive, SD cards and others. To know how to use Wondershare Recoverit, follow these easy steps:
- To start with, launch Wondershare Recoverit on your system. If you wish to recover data from a secondary data storage unit, make sure it is connected to the system. From its home screen, select the data loss scenario of your choice.
- To further proceed, you need to select the location where you wish to perform the data recovery. If you want, you can select multiple locations as well. Once you are done, click on the “Start” button to initiate the process.
- The tool will start scanning the particular disk for the deleted files. Make sure that you don’t halt the process in between. Once the process is completed, you will be notified.
- On the same interface, you can get a preview of your data. Simply select the files you wish to retrieve and click on the “Restore” button.
- If you further want to scan the location, then you can also perform a deep scan on it as well. It might take more time, but the process will also yield better results.
Now when you know how to use Wondershare Recoverit, you can easily restore your lost or deleted content in no time. Go ahead and download it on your Windows or Mac system and be sure to use it during an unwanted or emergency situation. You never know, it might end up saving your lost data someday!