Here we found best laptops May 2014. We select most popular and best sellers laptops under $500, $1000 and $2000 in month May 2014. Many new and featured laptops get introduced in the market everyday. When a person wants to buy a new laptop, then he first checks the reviews and then he decides for the perfect model as per his/her need. But as many laptops get introduced everyday the list of best laptops need to be updated. So that the people come to know about the currently popular laptops. There are lots of confusion in the mind of a person going to buy a new laptop about company, features, look, etc. Buy today this post of 10 best laptops may 2014 will help these people to easily select the perfect laptop model without any hesitation. Because the top 10 laptops in this post are most perfectly when we look overall features and other facilities.
Top 10 Best laptops May 2014
1. ASUS Transformer Book T100TA Detachable 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop
- Preinstalled MS Office Home & Student 2013.
- Windows 8.1.
- USB 3.0 port.
- Intel Quad-Core 1.33GHz.
- 2 GB Ram and 64 GB solid-state.
- 11-Hour battery life.
2. Acer C720 Chromebook
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 and Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4 GHz.
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive.
- 11.6-Inch Anti-Glare Screen, Intel HD Graphics and HDMI port.
- 8.5-hour battery life.
3. Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop
- Dual-Core Intel Core i5 1.4 GHz and Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz.
- 4 GB Ram 1600 MHz.
- 128 GB flash storage.
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit, Intel HD Graphics 5000 and OS X Mavericks.
- 12 hours battery life.
4. Toshiba Satellite C55-A5105 15.6-Inch Laptop
- Intel Celeron Processor N2820 2.17GHz.
- Intel Burst up to 2.39GHz.
- 15.6″ LED-backlit.
- 4GB DDR3L Memory.
- 500GB Hard Drive and Intel HD graphics.
- Windows 8.1 64-bit.
5. Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop
- Intel Pentium-2127U Processor.
- 4 GB Ram and 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive.
- 15.6-Inch Screen.
- Windows 8.
6. Apple MacBook Pro Laptop with Retina Display
- 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor and Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz.
- 8 GB Ram and 256GB storage.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display with LED-backlit with IPS technology.
- Intel Iris Graphics, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Mac OS X Mavericks.
- 9 hours battery life.
7. HP Pavilion 10.1-Inch Touchscreen Laptop
- AMD A4 1.0 GHz.
- 2 GB RAM and 320 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive.
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013.
- AMD Radion HD 8180 graphics.
8. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Touchscreen Ultrabook
- Intel Core i7 4500U 1.8 GHz.
- 8 GB Ram and 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive with 8 GB Solid-State Drive.
- Integrated Intel HD 4400 Graphics and Windows 8.1.
- 5 hour battery life.
9. Dell XPS 12 Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen Ultrabook
- Intel Core i5 3337U 1.8 GHz.
- 4 GB RAM and 128 GB Solid-State Drive.
- Intel HD 4000 and Windows 8.
10 ASUS ROG Gaming Laptop
- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4Ghz (Turbo 3.4 GHz)
- 12 GB RAM and 1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive.
- GeForce GTX 860M 2GB Graphics and Windows 8.1.
- 3.5-hour battery life.
Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p 15.6-Inch Laptop
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4 GHz Processor
- 8 GB RAM and 1TB + 8GB SSHD.
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M SLI Graphics and Windows 8.1.
- 3-Hour Battery Life.
As I talked above that many laptops gets introduced every single day, it becomes difficult to select the perfect laptop with best features. So, this post will help you to easily select the best laptop model with maximum features. This laptops are best sellers and are best as per their features and pricings. A person going to buy a new laptop must have a look over above 10 laptops to buy the best one.