- Problem 1: Bluetooth Not Working In Windows 8
- Problem 2: Bluetooth Not Working In Windows 8.1
- Problem 3: Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, Keyboard and Headphones Keeps Disconnecting In Windows 8
- Problem 4: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0×80070004
- Problem 5: Search Option Not Working In Windows 8.1
- Problem 6: Store App Not Working In Windows 8/8.1
- Problem 7: Low Memory Warning In Windows 8.1
- Problem 8: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0xc1900104 When Install Via USB Flash Drive
- Problem 9: File Explorer Crashing By dlnashext.dll Problem In Windows 8.1
- Problem 10: BsSDK.dll Is Missing From Your Computer In Windows 8
- Problem 11: External Hard Drive(USB 3.0) Not Recognized In Windows 8.1
- Problem 12: SecureBoot Isn’t Configured Correctly Issue In Windows 8.1
- Problem 13: Internet Explorer 11 Webpage Compatibility Issue In Windows 8.1
Problem 1: Bluetooth Not Working In Windows 8
In Windows 8 Bluetooth device not working because Bluetooth drivers or software not compatible with Windows 8. The main problem is your Bluetooth drivers that’s not compatible in windows 8.
Problem 2: Bluetooth Not Working In Windows 8.1
There are unusual Bluetooth problem in windows 8.1. In Windows 8.1 my Bluetooth mouse, keyboard and headphones were already paired but not able to connect. The blue tooth device connect my wireless Bluetooth devices for few Seconds and then disconnect and searching again and again. My Bluetooth device disconnect again and again and Shows a Error “The btvstack could not be started”.
My wireless Bluetooth devices keeps disconnecting in windows 8. I use wireless mouse, keyboard and for testing I use friends headphones but All these devices connect for few seconds and then gets disconnected. So after taking many hours, I founded solution for that problem.
Problem 4: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0×80070004
The Error says “An error had occurred and the installation was unsuccessful. Try again. Error code: 0×80070004”. Mostly this problem occurred in non-English version of Windows 8.1.
Problem 5: Search Option Not Working In Windows 8.1
When I’m trying to search anything the error shows up “something went wrong with your search, and it’s taking too long to complete it. try searching again”. Also In search there are also broken inbuilt apps like Messaging, Calender etc.
Problem 6: Store App Not Working In Windows 8/8.1
When I clicked on Store app from start screen, the app Starting for a few seconds and then automatically closed and shows up start screen. This problem is also found in windows 8. So after take some hours to solve this problem finally I found the solution for this problem.
Problem 7: Low Memory Warning In Windows 8.1
Before some days only, I updated my windows and then I was playing “Call Of Duty – Modern Warfare” and after several minutes the notification of “Low Memory Warning” appeared.
When I was installing windows 8.1 using USB flash drive the error occurs. It says “You can’t install Windows on a USB flash drive from Setup. Error code: 0xc1900104″.
In Windows 8.1, the file explorer(windows explorer) crashes down when you open it anyhow. This problem is common for all Windows 8.1 users.
When I try to run a Microsoft Outlook then an error, “BtTray.exe – System Error. The program can’t start because BsSDK.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem” appears on the desktop.
Before few days, I plugged my 2TB external hard drive but it was not recognized. I went to Disk Management, but I couldn’t find the drive there also. Then I plugged the drive to other port, but nothing worked. Then the Troubleshooter told me, “USB Root Hub Driver (xHCI) has a Problem. Reinstalling driver might fix”.
After the upgrading Windows 7/8 to Windows 8.1, the watermark “SecureBoot isn’t configured correctly” appears on the desktop.
IE 11 does not detect the webpages that needs compatibility mode and that causes various defect on a look of webpage.