Windows 8 has many great features and apps are available and working incredibly but few devices or programs are not working in Windows 8 like Bluetooth device, .NET framework, etc. In Windows 8 Bluetooth not working because Bluetooth drivers or software not compatible with Windows 8. The main problem is your Bluetooth drivers that’s not compatible with windows 8. So follow below steps to solve this problem. [tested in dell inspiron and working for all dell laptops]
Fix: Bluetooth Not Working In Windows 8
→ First download your Bluetooth driver and extract it.
→ Now go to C:delldrivers and find your Bluetooth folder [In dell inspiron 15r C:delldrivers24T1WR235168].
→ Now open Win32 (for 32-bit) or Win64 (for 64-bit) and find BtwMM.exe and install it.
→ After installed BtwMM.exe, now find Inst.exe and install it.
→ Now check your Bluetooth device, If you have any question about this problem please comment below.
This solution is working for all major laptop brands and manufacturers like Dell (Inspiron, Latitude, Precision, Studio, Vostro, XPS, Studio XPS, Alienware), HP (HP Pavilion, HP Omnibook, HP Elitebook), Sony (VAIO), Lenovo (ThinkPad, IdeaPad, 3000 series), Acer (TravelMate, Extensa, Aspire), Asus (Asus Eee, Zenbook), Toshiba (Dynabook, Portege, Tecra, Satellite, Qosmio, Libretto), Samsung (Sens), Compaq, IBM, etc.
If This Post Helpful for You, Then Please Follow:
Recommended Bluetooth Solutions:
- Solved: Bluetooth Device Not Working In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, Keyboard and Headphones Keeps Disconnecting In Windows 8
- Update Latest Drivers To Fixing Bluetooth In Windows 8 & Windows 8.1
- How To Turn On Bluetooth In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0×80070004
- Solved: Search Option Not Working In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Store App Not Working In Windows 8/8.1
- Solved: Low Memory Warning In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0xc1900104 When Install Via USB Flash Drive