Today I upgraded my Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 in my dell inspiron and there are many great features and new apps. But the old issue of Bluetooth problem in windows 8 is not solved by upgrading windows 8 to windows 8.1. But don’t worry, because after working hard and using my tricks on the major issue of Bluetooth in windows 8, today I solved Bluetooth problem in windows 8.1. So now you all can solve Bluetooth issue with the help of my trick.
Bluetooth Problem In Windows 8.1
There are unusual Bluetooth problem in windows 8.1. In Windows 8.1 my Bluetooth mouse, keyboard and headphones were already paired but not able to connect. The blue tooth device connect my wireless Bluetooth devices for few Seconds and then disconnect and searching again and again. My Bluetooth device disconnect again and again and Shows a Error “The btvstack could not be started”. So follow below steps to solve this problem. [tested in dell inspiron and working for all dell laptops].
FIX: Bluetooth Not Working In Windows 8.1
→ Go to RUN (Windows Logo + R) and type “services.msc” and Enter.
→ Now find “Bluetooth Support Service” and double click on it.
→ In General Tab change startup type Manual to Automatic.
→ Now click on Log On Tab and mark on “This Account” and type your account name or browse to find your account name.
→ Now remove both hidden password and restart your PC.
→ Now Re install your Bluetooth drivers. You can download latest Bluetooth drivers from your PC official website.
→ If Bluetooth drivers not compatible with Windows 8.1 then follow simple steps.
→ Go to RUN(Windows logo + R) and type “regedit” to open registry editor.
→ In registry editor go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion
→ In Current Version find Current version and change the value 6.3 to 6.2.
If this post really solve your problem then, please follow me:
→ Now check your Bluetooth device, If you have any question about this problem please comment below.
Recommended Bluetooth Solutions:
- Solved: Bluetooth Device Not Working In Windows 8
- Solved: Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, Keyboard and Headphones Keeps Disconnecting In Windows 8
- Update Latest Drivers To Fixing Bluetooth In Windows 8 & Windows 8.1
- How To Turn On Bluetooth In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0×80070004
- Solved: Search Option Not Working In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Store App Not Working In Windows 8/8.1
- Solved: Low Memory Warning In Windows 8.1
- Solved: Windows 8.1 Installation Error 0xc1900104 When Install Via USB Flash Drive